AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER – Will ship in approx 30 days
Alpine Pro Kinetic Recovery Rope
We understand that having the proper vehicle recovery equipment is essential to safely and properly retrieving a stuck vehicle. Whether you like to spend the weekend on the trails or work in a commercial outdoor setting, PROnetic manufactures the BEST Rope products available on the market. Our Ropes consistently outperform other tow and snatch straps available.
Our Products are Designed, Manufactured, and Tested in the USA. Our Kinetic recovery ropes use the weight of the recovery vehicle to produce energy which is stored and released within the rope during the recovery process. When the energy is released, it acts as an extra pulling force to help the stuck vehicle gain traction.
* Made in the USA
* No Metal Parts
* Our Synthetic Recovery Rope is stronger and lighter than steel braided line of the same diameter
* Stretches up to 30% when under load
* Excellent UV and Abrasion Resistance
* Durable, Element resistant coating: sealing the rope against stain and water absorption.
* Dipped Abrasion Resistant Eyes
* Hand spliced, Premium 100% Double Braid Nylon Construction
* Load Ratings, Manufacturing Date, & Inspection tags permanently attached to each line.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
We are huge proponents of manufacturing high quality products, that hold up to the harsh environments seen on the trail, oil field, or mud pit.
During our manufacturing process we wanted to put our gear to the test, in real life, and in high stress environments. We instilled the help of the Southwestern Washington State Search and Rescue team, an Australian Outback explorer, & Enthusiasts around the nation to put PROnetic ropes up to the test! Our rope products are tried and tested, both in the lab and in the field.
We Proudly Manufacture our products in the USA, using the highest grade materials available. We do not cut corners to save costs, as your safety depends on our gear! Our Products are manufactured in a state of the art, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Facility and are Manufactured and tested in conformance with API Q1 Specification Standards. Our ropes are even certified for overhead lifting, when utilizing the 5:1 safety factor- pre-calculated and printed on each ropes tag. All of our ropes include an inspection tag, for professional usage.
Our Kinetic Recovery Ropes are available in numerous sizing & Length options: (Length measured un-stretched)
MBS – Minimum Breaking Strength
* We recommend selecting a rope diameter that is rated for 4 times the weight of the vehicle – Be sure to include any modifications into your weight calculation. If you expect to use the recovery rope in extreme situations, you may opt for one size larger.
* Vehicle recovery is a dangerous task involving heavy loads, we recommend following proper recovery guidelines at all times. If you are in doubt, contact a professional recovery service.
California prop 65 warning