AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER – Will ship in approx 30 days
Durango Pro Synthetic Shackles
The Strongest, Most Rugged Synthetic Shackles on the Market!
Our Synthetic Shackles are incredibly strong, durable, and built to withstand years of use; all while maintaining a lightweight No-Metal physique. Replace your steel shackles today with Durango Pro Synthetic Shackles!
We understand that having the proper vehicle recovery equipment is essential to safely and properly retrieving a stuck vehicle. Whether you like to spend the weekend on the trails or work in a commercial outdoor setting, PROnetic manufactures the BEST Rope products available on the market. Our products consistently outperform other tow and snatch straps available.
Durango Pro Synthetic Shackles are built to last, in the USA, using Premium Plasma® 12-Strand. This is the same rope used in our Winch Lines!
Plasma ® Rope is the world’s strongest rope for its weight, which equates the line to being 85% lighter & 20-40% stronger than an equivalent steel cable. In the event of a failure, you will not have a heavy metal object flying towards you!
All of our Shackles feature an inspection tag for professional use and are manufactured & load tested in a state of the art ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in conformance with API Q1 Specification Standards.
* Made in the USA
* Available In Multiple Sizes
* Manufactured out of Premium Plasma® 12-Strand Rope
* Durable, Element resistant Coating: Sealing the shackle against stains and water absorption.
* Load Ratings, Manufacturing Date, & Inspection tags permanently attached to each line.
* Excellent UV and Abrasion Resistance
* Proprietary braided Abrasion guard, permanently attached over the ropes surface.
* No Metal Parts- Will not Rust
* They Float!
* Stronger than Steel Shackles!
* Manufactured in a state of the art, ISO 9001:2008 certified facility, in conformance with API Q1 specification standards.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
We recommend an industry standard 5 to 1 safety factor in determining the proper shackle for your application.
Our Synthetic Shackles are available in numerous sizes:
WLL- Working Load Limit
MTS- Minimum Tensile Strength
Care and Maintenance:
To ensure years of service we recommend rinsing the soft shackle with water and hanging it to dry after each use.
While Plasma Rope Fibers are stronger than steel of the same diameter, they are susceptible cutting and wear and tear. Always inspect your PROnetic soft shackle prior to use for cuts, frayed areas, or excess wear and tear