- In Stock
- Hi-Lift Jacks
Hi-Lift jacks are a rugged, highly versatile jack that allows you to lift, push, pull, winch, and clamp with the same jack. Hi-Lift jacks have a rated capacity of 4,660 lbs and a tested capacity of 7,000 lbs.
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Several specially designed accessories are available to make a Hi-Lift jack even more usable including an Off Road Base which gives the base of the jack a wider stance, and a Handle Keeper which keeps the handle of the jack from rattling during transport.
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Size 48"
- Approximate weight: 30lbs
- 4,660 lbs rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long
Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed
- 4 1/2" long lifting nose for positive contact with load
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life
- Low pickup of 4 1/2"
- 28 square inch base plate